IRIM provides professional training for persons interested in social research and monitoring and evaluation from a broad range of background. We provide training packages based on our experience, knowledge and skills by integrating up to date research and M&E theory and design, data collection and analysis methods, data analysis software and practices with best international standard.
In addition IRIM provides various thematic trainings such as open budgeting, civic engagement, organizational capacity and horizontal learning methods.
Our main strength is the organisation’s ability to organise effective training sessions for various groups including but not limited to government officials, project managers, project beneficiaries, researchers, and private businesses.
We use a wide range of participatory methods and techniques in our training.
Our training projects include some or all of the following components:
- Needs assessment of participants;
- Development of tailored training materials and modules for participants;
- Conducting (organising) the training workshops;
- Tests for participants at the conclusion of training;
- Training evaluation surveys; and
- Training reports.