The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 140 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
The manager is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Oversee, coordinate and actively engage in overall project planning, implementation, review and quality control;
- Produce project and research reports in English and Mongolian and present results to Clients and other stakeholders;
- Allocate internal and external resources to complete a project with the highest quality assurance;
- Develop funding proposals for research, monitoring and evaluation and other consultancy works;
- Manage development and public sector clients;
- Participate in organizational internal activities.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in undertaking development projects and/or managing research, monitoring and evaluation, and/or consulting services;
- At least Master’s level degree in relevant field;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and directing research, monitoring and evaluation and consulting services;
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
- Experience in development sector would be an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Mongolian is required.
- Send your (i) resume, (ii) application form and (iii) cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Download application link: https://we.tl/L6R3a4M4hf
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume, application form and letter of interest are due by 5.00PM, January 19, 2018.
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant.