The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system.
Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 150 projects and research works with various international and governmental organizations.
Employment opportunity: Project manager (1 position)
Starts: June 01, 2019
Ends: December 31, 2020 / Subject to extension by revision of contract/
Probation period: Up to 3 months
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The manager is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Manage, coordinate and implementation project;
- Build strong cooperation with potential clients, partners, promote the organization to public, clients/ partners;
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Analyze and describe data. Prepare research reports.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- 2+ years’ experience designing and managing programs in the international development sector;
- Master’s level degree in relevant field;
- Excellent conceptual and critical analysis skills, ability to interpret varied information sources and write concisely and persuasively in English (higher than IELTS level of 6.5)
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain professional code of ethics
- Send your (i) resume, (ii) application form and (iii) cover letter in English to email@example.com
- Download application link: please follow the link for detail
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume, application form and letter of interest are due by 23.59 PM, Мay 19, 2019.
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant