This is a unique opportunity for a driven Executive Director to join the Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM). IRIM is Mongolia’s leading national organization specializing in research, monitoring and evaluation, training, advocacy and consulting projects. With full knowledge of the good we can accomplish, we are passionate about raising the level of competition among Mongolian consultancies and highlighting the realities in Mongolia to its citizenry and the world. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 200 projects and research works with various international and governmental organizations.
Employment opportunity: Executive Director (1 position)
Starts: January 1, 2020
Ends: January 1, 2022 /Subject to extension by revision of contract/
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The Executive Director is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Raise the profile and reputation of the organization nationally and internationally;
- Implement the strategic goals of the organization and Board directives;
- Develop and strengthen working partnerships and liaise with other organizations;
- Ensure that high standards for all products are set and met;
- Oversee the design, delivery and quality of programs, research and consulting services;
- Plan, manage and monitor organizational resources according to current laws and regulations;
- Serve as a head of staff, providing direction and supervision to staff.
- High level strategic thinking and experience in the design, development and implementation of program strategies;
- At least 5 years of direct experience in a senior management position and a proven record of organizational management skills;
- At least a Master’s level degree from abroad in a relevant field;
- Proven record of successfully designing and directing large-scale research, monitoring and evaluation and consultancy projects from international organizations and governments;
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to building high performing teams and respond effectively to challenges
- Fluency in English is required.
- Complete the application form at ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/#qyQ6lnOf /Please use Chrome or other internet browser if the link does not work!/
- Send your resume in English and at least two recommendation letter from your previous employers to email@example.com
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume and application form are due by 6.00PM, November 15, 2019
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant.