The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 180 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
Employment opportunity: Project manager 1 (Mining, environment and urbanization)
Date: 1 year / Subject to extension by revision of contract/
Probation period: Up to 3 months
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The manager is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Oversee, coordinate and actively engage in overall project planning, implementation, review and quality control;
- Produce project and research reports in English and Mongolian and present results to Clients and other stakeholders;
- Allocate internal and external resources to complete a project with the highest quality assurance;
- Develop funding proposals for research, monitoring and evaluation and other consultancy works;
- Manage development and public sector clients;
- Participate in organizational internal activities.
- Complete the application form at Click here /Please use Chrome or other internet browser if the link does not work!/
- Send your resume in English and at least two recommendation letter from your previous employers to email@example.com
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume and cover letter of interest are due by 5.00PM, January 24, 2020.
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant.