The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 100 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
Starts: January 1, 2015
Ends: January 1, 2016 /Subject to extension by revision of contract/
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The Executive Director is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Raise the profile and reputation of the organization regionally and internationally;
- Implement the strategic goals of the organization and Board directives;
- Develop and strengthen working partnerships and liaise with other organizations;
- Ensure that high standards for all products are set and met;
- Oversee the design, delivery and quality of programs, research and consulting services;
- Plan, manage and monitor organizational resources according to current laws and regulations;
- Serve as a head of staff, providing direction and supervision to staff.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in a senior management position;
- At least a Master’s level degree from abroad in a relevant field;
- Experience in research, monitoring and evaluation, and project management;
- Proven record of successfully designing and directing large projects; in particular, experience in the initiation and implementation stages of projects from international organizations and governments;
- Demonstrated capacity in leading and building high performing teams;
- Fluency in English is required.
- Complete the application form at http://anket.irim.mn/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/form.php?id=3
- Send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume and application form are due by 5.00PM, December 24, 2014
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview