The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 100 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
Employment opportunity: Public Relations Officer (1 position)
Starts: October 1, 2016
Ends: December 31, 2017 (Subject to extension upon satisfactory performance)
Probation period: Up to 3 months
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The officer is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Planning and implementing PR strategies and activities
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of the clients
- Writing and editing leaflets, brochures, press releases, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media
- Arranging and representing the company at events like launches, conferences, and other events
- Developing goof working relationships with the media
- Participating in organizational internal activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, business, and/or marketing
- 1-2 years of work experience in related fields;
- Fluency in Mongolian and good command of English is required.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to challenge oneself and learn from new experiences;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with all kinds of clients;
Please send your (i) cover letter in English, (ii) resume, and (iii) application form to email@example.com by 5.00PM, September 15, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.