The fundamental goal of the organization is to decrease poverty and create healthy and safe environments for childrens’ growth by supporting parents and improving living standards of those involved in their programs.
- To assess the effectiveness and impact of programme operations addressing children, families and community of the target soums
- To produce recommendations for improve operations of the next phase. To reach these goals, the following evaluations were done:
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of operations included in the programme design
- Assess the changes and impact of project operations on stakeholders of the programme
- Define the supporting and limiting factors of the programme implementation
- Define successful and unsuccessful experiences (case studies)