To do this, quantitative and qualitative data were captured through a desk study of relevant documents and a survey of a representative sample of WBC’s beneficiaries, which was incorporated with the findings from a focus group discussion (FGD) of BI’s beneficiaries.
We determined a project’s relevance, effectiveness, impact and sustainability following sub-objectives:
- Current business profile and involvement in the WBC project
- Changes in women’s knowledge and attitude towards business, and impact on business operations after involvement in the WBC
- Satisfaction with the WBC project
- To review relevant documents and reports and in order to design survey tools.
- To collect 200 questionnaire of participants, that questionnaire made and discussed for the beneficiaries of WBC with clients.
- To conduct two focus group discussion with 24 Business Incubator graduates.
- To provide an inception report, final report and database to the client.
Transparency International Mongolia
Save the Children Japan in Mongolia