DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
According to the terms of reference of the study, the aim of this project was to segment market of operating SMEs in Ulaanbaatar and rural area, and to determine their behavior.
IRIM used questionnaire and observation to determine SMEs behavior, income, activity, location, and by each segment of the life cycle.
Moreover, survey aimed to indentify personal characteristics of director, activities, financial products and services , support necessary for business to activity in frame of following contents:
- Quality control
- Information Technology
- Corporate Planning
- Decision - making
- HR (migration , and policy)
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
Following tasks were implemented in frame of this project:
- Development of survey tools and staff training session, concepts of banking and finance were given to respondents.
- Large and small business provider and enterprise organizations, operating in Western regions, Highland region, Central and Eastern regions and Ulaanbaatar city was collected randomly from business registration database of NSO.
- Relevant documents and web sites to study and report included in the bibliography.
- Research into a specific format information sent to the client side
All the outputs, including training materials, information collected, and the final report submitted to the client.
World Vision Mongolia (WVM)
Zoological Society of London