DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The survey aims for executing evaluation on national duzd prevention and management system. In implementing the task, the survey team will intend to determine capacity of herders, the main dzud victims, and local public and private organizations, the main stakeholders, as well as to define effectiveness of the current activities and further needs and requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Development of questionnaire and execution of survey in places with more occasions of dzud disaster through questionnaire method and document analysis.
- Analysis of participation and activities of stakeholders involved in disaster management actions.
- Analysis of the current disaster monitoring system.
- Examination of herders’ accessibility to disaster related information and prevention messages, and identification of potential information tools.
- Development of comprehensive disaster management map, including location of places with more occasions of disasters, road network, locations of NEMA offices, soum capacity (capable vehicles, tractors, food reserve, Governor saving capital, information network, energy potentiality, heating and water supply, coal and fuel reserve, etc.),location of national food and porridge reserves.
Analysis of integrated disaster information system.
Transparency International Mongolia
Save the Children Japan in Mongolia