The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 100 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
Employment opportunity: Project development director (1 position)
Starts: February 1, 2016
Ends: January 1, 2018 / Subject to extension by revision of contract/
Probation period: Up to 3 months
Level of Effort: Full-time
Venue: IRIM office, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The project development director is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Provide leadership and management to the project development unit and other relevant staff by ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved.
- Implement stakeholder engagement strategy locally, regionally, nationally and internationally;
- Create essential core competencies for the unit staff.
- Effectively manage and undertake the project designing, proposal development, review and submission processes for various research, monitoring and evaluation and consultancy works.
- Participate in organizational internal activities.
- 7+ years’ experience in designing or managing programs in the international development sector, including 3 years at a senior level
- Strong experience in cooperating with development and public sector organisations internationally and nationally;
- At least Master’s level degree in relevant field;
- Excellent conceptual and critical analysis skills, ability to interpret varied information sources and write concisely and persuasively in English
- Strong networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track-record developing projects and raising funds.
- Send your (i) resume, (ii) application form and (iii) cover letter in English to email@example.com
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume, application form and letter of interest are due by 5.00PM, January 6, 2016.
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant.
For getiing more detailed information abou the Application Form, please follow the link below.