DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The evaluation process included a total of eight Soum areas of Bulgan, Uvurkhangai, and Arvaikheer’s ADP. The information was collected from total of four types of respondents –beneficiaries, partners, ADP staff, and local community. The primary purpose of conducting this evaluation was to meet the following objectives:
1. Determine the outcomes of the programs within the framework of the existing program designs;
2. Gauge the changes and impact made by the ADPs among the program beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries (including children, their families and communities);
3. Provide inputs for making necessary changes and/or adjustments into the interventions; to identify the facilitating and/or hindering factors to effective program implementation.
4. To generate lessons learned and document good practices, which can be replicated in other communities;
5. To determine local stakeholders’ and beneficiaries’ capacity and readiness for sustainable transition to the next phase of program intervention.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
In order to highlight above objectives, the evaluation team aimed to emphasize the completion of the following criteria in the program.
1. Dependency: Their goal and objectives of a logic frame work has tied with the target areas’ need.
2. Effectiveness: They made an effective and quality planning to achieve their proposed objectives.
3. Impact: The program/project has brought a long term change for the target area benefiters.
4. Efficiency: Effectively performed with a little cost in a short time.
5. Stability: The target area and the benefiters are ready for change, and their capability to carry World Vision’s activity independently; their long term ability
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
The Asia Foundation and SDC