The project was undertaken aiming to eradicate poverty with supporting small enterprises in 6 districts in Ulaanbaatar between 2010 and 2015. The main activities taken during the course of the project are as follows:
- To build capacity among small enterprises
- To get small enterprises involved in supporting services, including loan, savings, insurance
- To build a favorable environment for small enterprises.
The survey was conducted based on the need of determining project implementation, measuring effect, developing recommendations for projects further conducted.
Goal/purpose of the survey:
The evaluation report includes recommendations as to what could be improved with the project, such as lessons learnt, which could be incorporated into further projects.
The purpose of the evaluation is to assess
- Progress against the expected outcomes,
- Implementation approaches and impact of the project’s activities on the beneficiaries, the partner organisations and the communities served by the project,
- Project methodologies and process,
- Direct and indirect impacts of the project,
Efficiency and cost effectiveness of the technologies adopted.
Transparency International Mongolia
Save the Children Japan in Mongolia